GET TO KNOW your therapist
Patti Zullo, LCSW
Insurances I Accept:
- BCBS PPO
- BCBS HMO Northshore
Ages I work with:
Languages I speak:
Who Am I?
Hi there! I am Patti Zullo (she/hers)
I am a therapist who enjoys working with adults (18+), couples and families. Life has and will always consist of highs and lows which directly impact how you feel and how you function. I invite you to walk with me through where you’ve been, where you are at, and where you would like to go. This journey of self examination can at times be uncomfortable and while I cannot help you avoid the uncomfortable I can and will always sit right next to you wherever you are at. I believe change is always possible for all of us if we are willing to allow ourselves to be exposed and look into the mirror and see the reality.
I love working with:
- Adults experiencing interfering anxiety, grief, family of origin challenges, life transitions, substance use/codependence, parenting challenges.
- Couples preparing for transitions to living together, marriage, children, infidelity, parenting alignment, separation/divorce and how their identities may shift/alter moving through these transitions
- First responders and the family that supports them
- Blended family challenges
- Adoption/foster care exploration whether you are an adoptee or contemplating growing your family through adoption
Some of my favorite approaches include:
HOW I HELP
Making the decision to attend therapy often will result in heightened emotions of anticipation, fear, skepticism, and relief. I believe it is most important as a clinician to welcome and validate all of those feelings while building an emotionally safe space for you to begin to explore the why of your decision making and how to move towards living an intentional life.
What it’s like in a session with me
More about me
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your first appointment. For follow up appointments (existing clients), please contact your therapist at 773-774-4444.