GET TO KNOW your therapist
Nura Shadid, LCSW
“Love is a combination of care, commitment, knowledge, responsibility, respect and trust.” – Bell Hooks
Insurances I Accept:
- BCBS PPO
- BCBS HMO Northshore
- conversational Arabic
Who Am I?
I love working with:
- Teens with anxiety and depression
- Adults struggling with anxiety, depression, relationships, and just getting through life with someone to walk beside through this journey
Some of my favorite approaches include:
HOW I HELP
I believe In...
- I believe therapy can be a powerful, life-changing experience; I would feel honored to join you along your journey.
- I believe that you are simply amazingI believe therapy works best when we feel supported and connected to our therapist, and that it will be really scary at first, but as we connect and create a trusting honest relationship, there is no stopping us!I
- I believe change is possible with a little help from our friends and community.
What it’s like in a session with me
More about me
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your first appointment. For follow up appointments (existing clients), please contact your therapist at 773-774-4444.