GET TO KNOW your therapist
Dana Rivera, LCPC
“ It is never too late or too soon. It is when it is supposed to be.” -Mitch Albom
Insurances I Accept:
- BCBS PPO
- BCBS HMO Northshore
- Optum/United Healthcare
Ages I work with:
Languages I speak:
Who Am I?
Hi! My name is Dana Rivera (she/her/hers).
I am a cisgendered, white female clinical therapist at Urban Wellness who works with clients who are 10+. I like to think of myself as a skill builder, insight facilitator, and personal guide through life’s transitions. Life is hard; there’s no easy way to put it. We all need support from time to time and I hope that I can be a consistent support system for my clients throughout the journey that is the therapy process!
I love working with:
- Teens struggling with stressors associated with social pressures
- Young adults navigating transitions
- Clients whom are faced with anxiety and depression
- Parents struggling to to find balance
- Anyone looking for an eclectic and holistic approach to therapy
- Individuals looking for personal growth and development
Some of my favorite approaches include:
HOW I HELP
What it’s like in a session with me
More about me
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your first appointment. For follow up appointments (existing clients), please contact your therapist at 773-774-4444.