GET TO KNOW your therapist
Amy Johnston, LCSW
“The quality of our lives is not measured by the amount of time we spend in a state of perfection.” ― Emily Nagoski
Insurances I Accept:
- BCBS PPO
Ages I work with:
- Adolescents (12+)
Languages I speak:
Who Am I?
I love working with:
- People dealing with pregnancy, loss or fertility challenges
- New mamas coping with perinatal anxiety and/or depression
- Stressed out parents of all kinds
- People experiencing workplace burnout, compassion fatigue or secondary trauma
- People experiencing grief, loss and medical trauma
Some of my favorite approaches include:
HOW I HELP
- I believe in our capacity to grow and change, and in the healing power of human connection.
- I believe therapy works best when therapists create a space where people can feel brave
enough and safe enough to be themselves.
- I believe that the therapeutic relationship is the most important aspect of therapy.
What it’s like in a session with me
More about me
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your first appointment. For follow up appointments (existing clients), please contact your therapist at 773-774-4444.