GET TO KNOW your therapist
Mandy Dick, LCSW
“Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” – Brene Brown
Insurances I Accept:
- BCBS PPO
- Optum/United Healthcare
- BCBS HMO Northshore
Ages I work with:
Languages I speak:
Who Am I?
Hello! I am Mandy (she/her) and I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). I am passionate about working with adults of all ages and backgrounds in an individual therapy setting. I consider a strong therapeutic relationship to be critical for growth and transformation in therapy.
Throughout our work together, we’ll work to understand your particular goals and challenges and identify patterns that may be holding you back from having meaningful and fulfilling relationships and feeling at peace with yourself.
I love working with:
- Those struggling with anxiety
- Depression/mood disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Stress management
- Relationship issues and boundary-setting
- Emotional dysregulation
- Identity concerns
- Low self-esteem
- Adjustment following a traumatic event
- Life transitions
Some of my favorite approaches include:
HOW I HELP
- I believe in meeting you where you are. I also believe that you are stronger than you think!
- I believe that you are capable of making positive changes, and I am here to help you do so.
- I believe therapy works best when both you and your therapist are invested in your healing and ready to put in the work.
- I believe change is possible for everyone.
What it’s like in a session with me
More about me
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your first appointment. For follow up appointments (existing clients), please contact your therapist at 773-774-4444.